Are you feeling the effects of staffing shortages at certain times of the year?
If you think that nobody wants temporary staff placements, that’s not true. The challenge of recruiting and retaining qualified nurses and other healthcare professionals is something that Solutions Staffing can help you with. We know that your top priority is to ensure that your organization can maintain high quality healthcare delivery in your community.
Temporary Staff Placements
Maintaining staffing levels that adequately support your current healthcare services has become increasingly difficult. Although current statistics vary, the accepted consensus – based on estimated retirement rates and decreased graduate levels – is that these types of staffing shortages will continue to rise well into the next decade.
The recruitment and retention of qualified nurses and other healthcare professionals has become the number one challenge your organization faces with respect to maintaining adequate, safe and comprehensive healthcare services in your community. Temporary Staff Placements sourced through our agency are a great way to alleviate many of the pressures you may face in dealing with overworked employees and significant overtime costs.
“The ability of healthcare systems to provide Canadians with high quality and safe healthcare is dependent upon having … the right mix of healthcare providers with the right skills in the right place at the right time.”
– Federal/Provincial/Territorial Advisory Committee on Health Delivery and Human Resources,
‘A Framework for Collaborative Pan-Canadian Health Human Resources Planning’, 2007
Placement of qualified, temporary nurses (and other professionals) into your facility allows you to:
- Maintain, expand and improve your current healthcare services;
- Prevent crisis situations directly related to staffing shortages or unexpected circumstances;
- Provide relief to existing permanent staff;
- Facilitate educational opportunities and cross-training initiatives that optimize your current permanent resources;
- Increase overall career satisfaction for current employees, positively affecting your staff retention ratio; and
- Meet professionals outside your current experience to support and enhance your current staff recruitment and retention strategies.