For New Employees and Active Employees, access the information you need 24/7.
Please note: If you are an active employee and you are not seeing employee information, please contact our Human Resources Department to activate your active employee information.
New Employees will see:
- Application Documents
- Skills Checklists
- New Employee Forms
- Travelers Handbook
Active Employees will see:
- Assignment Information Packages
- Timesheets, Reimbursement Forms
- Bonus Claim Forms
- Assignment Evaluation Forms
- Educational Sponsorship Information
- Specialty Requirements and Information Packages
- Learning Modules
- Occupational Health and Safety Requirements
- Certificate Program Information
Our goal in this area is to ensure that our employees have up to date clinical information and support while they are travelling and between assignments to prepare for your next adventure.
By clicking on “Professional Profile” you can view your information, update your human resources file and upload documents and certifications, licenses and other application documents.